Terms & Policies
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of Chapel House, including any information you may provide through our web site when you sign up to the newsletter.
Chapel House Studios
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Chapel House, Station Road, Totnes TQ9 5HW
What data we collect
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
– Identity Data may include your name and date of birth if supplied.
– Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We collect data through a variety of different methods including:
– Through signing up to our mailing list
– Automated technologies or interactions: We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted.
We send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing by using the unsubscribe button on our communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and to prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to enable my website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of the website.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal information:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
– to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
– to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to
Request access to your personal data;
Request correction of your personal data;
Request erasure of your personal data;
Object to processing of your personal data;
Request restriction of processing your personal data;
Request transfer of your personal data;
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org