What is it?
Have some nice dinner, pop any other little ones to bed and come and indulge yourself in this late pregnancy yoga class. We will always finish with a gorgeous yoga nidra (yogic sleeping relaxation) so you'll be primed for a lovely deep sleep when you get home!
Jenny's antenatal yoga classes consist of gentle postures and movements working with you at your stage of pregnancy. Many of these postures are great positions for when your time comes to go into labour. There is also focus on various breathing techniques which help with anxiety and pain.
Jenny creates a very permissive environment. Focus is on you, your body and your baby. It's all about what feels right and what feels good in the moment.
You'll never be asked to do anything you don't want to and if you feel tired there's always the opportunity to rest and to join in when you'd like to.
These classes are suitable for people from the second trimester onwards, but do get in touch before then for more information.
* Builds friendships with other Mums-to-be. Sometimes life-long friendships arise out of pregnancy yoga classes, both for yourselves and for your babies.
* Helps you learn how to move gracefully and with less effort
* Creates flexibility in the hips which could help you have an easier birth and recovery
* Improves posture and balance, which can help prevent aches and pains
* Some women find it helps with insomnia and other uncomfortable pregnancy-related conditions
* Helps control pain and anxiety through relaxation and breathing techniques
* Provides time out of your busy life to connect with your baby/babies
Modifications are always included for anyone experiencing SPD pelvic pain, carpal tunnel syndrome or indigestion, but it's always best to check with your midwife if you're in doubt.
Jenny creates a very permissive environment. Focus is on you, your body and your baby. It's all about what feels right and what feels good in the moment. You'll never be asked to do anything you don't want to and if you feel tired there's always the opportunity to rest and to join in when you'd like to.
What do I wear?
Comfy clothes, bare feet.
£10 per class, or 5 classes for £45 (to be used within 6 weeks)
Tuesday 8.05 - 9.35pm
How do I book?
07970 515 391
If you would like to be kept updated with all the goings-on throughout the year - subscribe and you'll be the first to know what's on!